Tennis with Lionel and Brian

Last week we did tennis. Some very lovely men helped us to get very good. Their names are called Brian and Lionel. I will tell you some skills. We did flip the pancake which is bouncing the ball on both sides of the tennis racket. I will tell you a tennis trick. It is just bouncing the ball on top of the racket. The next trick is bounce the ball by the ground while touching the ground. Then we did spinning. After that we did hitting and catching. Then we were finished. It was so fun!

By Kora


Comments

  1. I really liked how you said Lionel and Brian were lovely, because they were so good at helping us. From Tayla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Park the Ball in the Garage was the hardest trick. From Alex M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you.I like tennis too.
    by Kora

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog