The Day the Crayons Quit

We read 'The Day the Crayons Quit' and thought about what colour crayon we would like to be. Here are some of our thoughts...

If I was a crayon I would be blue because of the windy rain dropping down from the clouds.
Harry

If I was the red crayon I would colour the red fire swirling around with the wind. If I was a green crayon I would be a chameleon and camouflage in trees, bushes and maybe grass.
Samantha

If I was the green crayon I would colour the windy leaves blowing around and around.
Kash

If I was a crayon I would be blue because it is the colour of the big, blue sky full of clouds.
Tom

If I was a crayon I would be a peach crayon because it is beautiful and it’s my favourite colour. I would be very busy colouring in skin.
Brayden

If I was a crayon I would be the colour of the pretty night sky full of twinkling stars.
Chloe

If I was a crayon I would colour in a red hot fire.
Alice

If I was a black crayon I would colour the dark caves and the bats that lived in them. If I was yellow like the sun I would colour in the torches of Vikings.  
Carly

If I was a crayon I would be black because I wouldn’t go to sleep.
Shea

If I was a blue crayon I would splash across the sand like the ocean waves.
Rosie

If I was a brown crayon I would be a tree trunk standing tall in a rainforest.
Zavier

If I could be an aqua crayon I would colour the blue sea and the lovely windy sky. If I could be a pink crayon I would draw the hearts on a Valentines card that will make someone feel happy.
Valentina

If I was a crayon I would be pink because I would be the colour of the princess’s dress. I would also like to be blue because it would be lovely to colour the sky.
Olivia F.

If I was a crayon I would be a purple crayon. I would colour in beautiful flowers, delicate rainbows and magical, flying unicorns.
Willow

If I was a crayon I would be red because it is a Christmas colour and it’s all about love.
Ruby

If I was a crayon I would be a silver crayon and I would colour in all the jewellery in the world.
Mya

If I was a crayon I would be black, the colour of a thunder and lightening storm in the crackling black sky.
Olivia G.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog